Advertisement

Ileana D'Cruz's post about 'beautifully flawed' body on Instagram

 Ileana D'Cruz took to social media and wrote an inspirational note about accepting one's body image. She also recalled her experience of struggling with trying to be perfect.

bollywood news,Ileana D'leana D'Cruz latest instagram images,Ileana D'Cruz images,Ileana D'Cruz,instagram,bollywood,social media,Ileana D'Cruz post on Instagram,beautifully flawed,
Image Source : Ileana D'Cruz/ Instagram

Bollywood News: leana D'Cruz, who has within the past talked about battling Body Dysmorphic Disorder, recently took to Instagram and shared an inspirational post about accepting her body. Sharing a monochrome picture of herself where she is seen flaunting her body, in a boat, she wrote about her own experience of struggling with trying to be perfect. Ileana shed light about accepting that she is 'beautifully flawed', inspiring others to try to to the same, within the process.


Ileana started by sharing how she used to be constantly worried about being imperfect. She penned, "I’ve always worried about how I looked. I’ve worried my hips are too wide, my thighs too wobbly, my waist not narrow enough, my tummy not flat enough, my boobs not big enough, my butt too big, my arms too jiggly, nose not straight enough, lips not full enough. I’ve worried that I’m not tall enough, not pretty enough, not funny enough, not smart enough, not “perfect” enough (sic).”


Answering her own question, Ileana further wrote, “Not realising i was never meant to be perfect. i was meant to be beautifully flawed. Different. Quirky. Unique. Every scar, every bump, every “flaw” just made me, me. my own kind of beautiful (sic).”


Being a complete inspiration, she added, “That’s why I’ve stopped. Stopped trying to conform to the world’s ideals of what’s meant to be beautiful. I’ve stopped trying so hard to fit in. Why should I?? when I was born to stand out (sic).”

Check out her post below:

View this post on Instagram

I’ve always worried about how I looked. I’ve worried my hips are too wide, my thighs too wobbly, my waist not narrow enough, my tummy not flat enough, my boobs not big enough, my butt too big, my arms too jiggly, nose not straight enough, lips not full enough..... I’ve worried that I’m not tall enough, not pretty enough, not funny enough, not smart enough, not “perfect” enough. Not realising I was never meant to be perfect. I was meant to be beautifully flawed. Different. Quirky. Unique. Every scar, every bump, every “flaw” just made me, me. My own kind of beautiful. That’s why I’ve stopped. Stopped trying to conform to the world’s ideals of what’s meant to be beautiful. I’ve stopped trying so hard to fit in. Why should I?? When I was born to stand out. #nophotoshop #nobs 📸 @colstonjulian

A post shared by Ileana D'Cruz (@ileana_official) on

Body dysmorphic disorder could be a psychological state disorder during which you cannot stop thinking about one or more perceived defects or flaws in your appearance — a flaw that appears minor or cannot be seen by others. But you'll feel so embarrassed, ashamed and anxious that you simply may avoid many social situations.


Ileana recently took to her Instagram handle to share an image of herself where she is feeling a little blue. She captioned it as, ‘Melancholy’. wearing blue attire, she looks pretty as a peach in the picture. Her open tresses and expressive eyes compliment her overall look.

Ileana D'Cruz is best-known for her performances in films like Barfi!, Phata Poster Nikla Hero, Rustom and Happy Ending among others. She was last seen in the 2019 comedy film Pagalpanti, in which she co-starred with Anil Kapoor, John Abraham, Urvashi Rautela, Arshad Warsi, Pulkit Samrat and Kriti Kharbanda. The actress will next be seen in the Big Bull, in which she is going to share screen space with Abhishek Bachchan.


ALSO READ|

US President Donald Trump and First Lady tested Positive for Covid-19

Argentinian politician resigns after kissing partner’s breasts during Online debate



No comments:

Post a Comment